Monday, June 11, 2007

National League Information

Those who are not playing in the league and the golden oldies might not know when the games are, and Ailing said she wanted to come and watch us play. So here is some information that you may want to know.


Ace and Force are playing at the indoor court of Hougang Stadium. Please go http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/ to get your directions.
If you are taking bus, take bus 72 or 101 from the Hougang Interchange (via NEL) from Stop #1. Alight at the 3rd bus stop after the bus leave the interchange. The sports hall is about 50m away from the bus-stop (behind).
Actually I don't know what all these means, I just cut and pasted these words from Shujun's email. If you can't find the place with these directions don't blame me... I drive everywhere I go now. By the way, every single time I go to Hougang, I get lost??!! So no point for me giving you any driving directions. After the last game, I was supposed to get on the CTE to get home, and I ended up in Macpeherson, Serangoon Road and Bencoolen Street. I don't even know how I ended up driving on those roads. But at least I know how to get home from Bencoolen Street.

Speed's games are all at the "classic" courts of Kallang Netball Centre. If you get lost in getting there then I don't know what to say...






No comments: