
Jeanine's dinner company
Nothing out of the ordinary happened in training, except for the non-stop half court games! It started from a Centre pass, then a shot, and then defenders throw-in, and it just went on and on, no time to breathe at all! However, this week's most exciting news got to be that fact that the Hong Kong trip is confirmed! Sneakers is going to go Hong Kong from 1st Sept to 5th Sept, for Netball, shopping, food, and the total Hong Kong experience! So without planning, last night, we actually had a mini pre-Hong-Kong trip dinner and we are all coming up with food and shopping ideas. Hey, you all know that our hotel is right in the middle of Tsim Sha Tsui's shopping district? I think "shop till we drop" will aptly describe us when we are in Hong Kong. The only thing now is to wait, wait till Sept arrives?!
P/S: I know many people do not like HK Disney, but I loved it. If I can I'll go there too! Sue will bring her kids, and I think Wenhui might want to go too, right ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment