Thursday, June 21, 2007

18th June 2007

The good saying goes, "A pictures says a thousand words," and so I am economising my writing efforts with pictures.
The Stars this week - the two birthday girls

Do they look better under candle light or the fluorescent lights?

And that glow in front of Yee Lenn's chest was from the candles in case you were wondering why she was emitting light in the picture...


Jeanine made it to see us for dinner again... her photo buddy this week, Isla.

If you think the photo qualities this week are bad, blame the lighting. We need to dim the light to maximise the effects of the candle lights!


1 comment:

thamwaiyee said...

Huimin told me sometimes my grammar was not great. Well, being an english teacher, she cannot help it. But you are right. Sometimes I write and click too quickly without checking. I can use an editor you know.