Friday, June 15, 2007

15th June 2007

Like I said before, this week's actions are all in training... Anyway, if you still don't know who the speedies are, especially the golden oldies, here they are.

Sneakers Adidas Speed in National League 2007

Also, if you have not heard yet, there is going to be a Adidas-Sneakers Inter-schools Carnival coming up soon on 21st July 2007. We need all the help we can get! So those people in hiatus for a long while, wanna come show face and contribute some labour?


This is the committe that is working hard to bring about the debut of the Adidas-Sneakers Inter-schools Carnival; I must tell you they are pretty high tech, even though they seemed very primitive by sitting on the floor. They use a talbot lap-top (did I spell it right?) to take minutes!!!

3 comments:

thamwaiyee said...

Hi all, Yee Leen alerted me that my blog only allowed google account user to leave comments. I have changed the setting and now anyone can leave a comment. But I'll still be moderating the comments in case my blog becomes a "bitching" blog. Otherwise, leave away with your comments :)

thamwaiyee said...

Minjia, you wanted to write something right... so here's your chance. Jenny sort of pointed out to me that I wrote the blog and leave my own comments, and she's right, it's getting rather one man show here, and I am doing it again!

Anonymous said...

adidas is spelt with a small "a"..according to The BIG BOSS..:)

And the high tech toy is called (Fujitsu) Tablet PC..

And thanks for the ever entertaining blog!!

ShuJun