Wednesday, May 23, 2007

21st May 2007

Many told me they missed the fitness blog. Hence I decided to do a National League blog to help ease their "yarning" for a blog to look forward to ;)

Anyway, it was the first game for Sneakers Speed on Monday, 21st May 2007. Although you lost, you played your best. As a spectator, I felt that you let your nerves got the better of you. You are a great energetic bunch, and hopefully with more experience, you will just play better and better and better :) Just try your very best, speedies, don't lose heart, we seniors are all the way behind ya!

People, remind me to take a picture of you at every game so I can post them here on the blog.

Till the next time, see you next game.

1 comment:

thamwaiyee said...

Oh, next week I am going to Phuket... I'll post my phuket picture to you instead.. hee hee hee